A Clear Sign

Monday, September 1, 2008

Quotable Smiths on waiting for mei-mei

We are about to go meet our precious little mei-mei! We meet our group in the lobby at 3:40pm Beijing time to take a short walk to the adoption center. I just wanted to share a couple quick things first. The guys in our family have said some of the sweetest things while waiting to bring Sinclair home. When we received our referral of Bo Zheng, Matt said, "I miss her." Yesterday on the bus, Brevin said, "I love Sinclair so much....even though I've never met her. I just love her." And when asked if he was ready to be a big brother, Elijah replied, "I'm already a big brother. I was a big brother the day Sinclair was born." Then he added, "I can't wait to see that little, tiny face." And on the plane this morning Anita and Madison's faces say a thousand words:
posted by The Smiths at 12:03 AM

4 Comments:

Megan and I are checking this blog every 3 minutes it seems. I can't WAIT to see a picture of the ENTIRE smith family.

September 1, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

I am very excited for you guys!

Love,
Michele Dodds

September 1, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

We're so excited for you we can hardly stand it! We love Sinclair Bo Zheng too. Waiting for pictures...




The McLeans

September 1, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

We are praying for you guys! It's so great to get real-time updates- Can't wait to see pictures of when you guys meet her!

September 1, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home